Academic Conferences run a series of research webinars and seminars each year.
- Case Study Research
- Content Analysis and Thematic Analysis
- Deductive Approaches to Testing Research Propositions in Qualitative Studies
- Grounded Theory Research
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Sentiment Analysis
- The End Game - Finishing off your dissertation and preparing for examination
- Writing up your Research & Getting a Paper Published
- And other research topics
Game Based Learning through Escape Rooms in Education
Creating exceptional educational outcomes
7th December 2022 14:00 - 16:00 (GMT)
Led by: Dr Panagiotis Fotaris, University of Brighton, UK
This Webinar is relevant to academics from most Faculties, Departments and Schools who are interested in learning more about how Game Based Learning, and in particular Escape Rooms can be applied as a teaching and learning tool.
For more details please email email@example.com
We run webinars which can be accessed globally but tend to run on UK time. We can arrange for seminars to be run in other parts of the world or webinars to fit other time zones if there is demand for it.
To enquire about seminars please contact: Dr Dan Remenyi at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the Cancellation Policy please click here