17th International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management & Organisational Learning
15-16 October 2020, Toronto, Canada
University of Toronto
Welcome to ICICKM 2020
The International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning was established 17 years ago. It has been held in Australia, USA, Thailand, Canada, South Africa, to mention only a few of the countries who have hosted it. ICICKM is generally attended by participants from more than 35 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of Intellectual Capital and Knowledge Management.
Personal Message from the Conference Chairs
We invite you to Toronto, for the 17th International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management & Organisational Learning (ICICKM), Toronto is a meeting destination like no other in the world. It has unparalleled personalized service at all levels, ease of access, an excellent congress infrastructure of first-class and conveniently located conference facilities, exemplary venues and accommodations, and stunning architecture and meeting places. We look forward to sharing ideas and networking with a diverse group of ICICKM participants.
|Abstract submission deadline||25 March 2020|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||03 April 2020|
|Full paper due for review||14 May 2020|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||23 July 2020|
|Earlybird registration closes||06 August 2020|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||20 August 2020|
|Final Author registration date||10 September 2020|
Papers accepted for the ICICKM after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN ( 2048-9803) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development an possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management indexed by Elsevier SCOPUS ISSN: 1479-4411.
- International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital published by Inderscience Publishers ISSN online: 1479-4861 ISSN print: 1479-4853.
- International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM) published by IGI Global Publishing DOI: 10.4018/IJABIM, ISSN: 1947-9638, EISSN: 1947-9646.
- Springer Journal of the Knowledge Economy (JKEC) ISSN: 1868-7865 (print version) ISSN: 1868-7873 (electronic version).
Proceedings of the International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management & Organisational Learning are:
- indexed in the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- indexed by Elsevier SCOPUS abstract and citation database
- listed on Google Scholar
- listed on Google Book Search
The Conference Proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body this process can take up to several months.