3rd International Conference on Tourism Research 2020
27-28 March 2020, Universidad Europea de Valencia
Welcome to ICTR 2020
Personal Message from the Conference Chairs
The Universidad Europea de Valencia (UEV), in Valencia, Spain, is pleased to invite international participants to contribute to the 3rd International Conference on Tourism Research (ICTR 2020). This international conference offers an excellent venue to debate some of the most relevant topics in Tourism research contributing to the development of the field with implications for both academics and practitioners. Located in Valencia, the third largest city in Spain -one top touristic destination worldwide-, Universidad Europea de Valencia is a young but well stablished University hosting students from over 58 countries in an international environment. We invite academics, practitioners and others researching in the field to join us in the city of Valencia, a 2000 years old city and the third largest city in Spain, to enjoy its beautiful beaches, culture, and gastronomy (paella and horchata). Valencia is classified by UNESCO as a world heritage site (15th century´s Lonja de Valencia or Silk Exchange building) and is also listed on the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity (Fallas and Tribunal de las Aguas) providing an exciting mix of tradition and innovation.
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||13 September 2019|
|Full paper due for review||25 October 2019|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||03 January 2020|
|Earlybird registration closes||17 January 2020|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||31 January 2020|
|Final Author registration date||21 February 2020|
Papers accepted for the ICTR after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-9870) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development an possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- Research and Hospitality Journal published by Taylor & Francis ISSNs - online: 2415-5152 print: 2224-3534
- International Journal of Tourism Cities published by Emerald ISSN: 2056 - 5607
- Tourism and Hospitality International Journal (THIJ) Papers written in English, Portuguese and Spanish are accepted. Published by Dept of Tourism, Portugal
- European Journal of Tourism Research. Only papers written in English are accepted.published by Varna University of Management, Bulgaria. ISSN print: 1994 - 7658 online: 1314 - 0817
- Sustainability Only papers with 70% changes are accepted. Published by MDPI - ISSN 2071-1050
The Proceedings of the International Conference on Tourism Research will be submitted to the following bodies for indexing:
- Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- Google Scholar
- Google Book Search
The Conference Proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that as this is a new conference the process can take longer than usual.