- Academic Papers
- Case Studies
- Work in-Progress Papers
- Round Table Discussion Proposals
- PhD Papers
- Non- Academic or Practitioner Contributions
ECKM Call for Papers
The European Conference on Knowledge Management - ECKM, brings together academic research and practical applications of Knowledge Management from all areas.
ECKM brings together varied groups of people with different perspectives, seeking to bring top research and proven best practices together into one location, for the purposes of helping practitioners find ways to put research into practice, and for researchers to gain an understanding of additional real-world problems.
All Papers accepted for ECKM after the double-blind peer review process will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The Proceedings is a published book with an ISBN and ISSN.
Please see the ECKM Call for Papers, important dates below.
Key Topics/ Mini Tracks
- The fundamentals of Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management in the Organisation
- Knowledge Innovation
- Intellectual Capital
- Knowledge Management Systems
- Knowledge Management in Practice
- Knowledge Sharing
- The Knowledge Economy
- Knowledge Dynamics
- Knowledge Strategies in Turbulent Times
- Knowledge Management in Healthcare
- Knowledge for Sustainable Development Goals
- Managing Knowledge in 21st Century: in the First Knowledge Economy?
|Abstract submission deadline||14 February 2019|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||25 February 2019|
|Full paper due for review||04 April 2019|
|Notification of paper acceptance||13 June 2019|
|Earlybird registration closes||27 June 2019|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||11 July 2019|
|Final author payment date||01 August 2019|
|Excellence awards abstract submission||19 March 2019|
|Excellence awards notification of abstract acceptance||30 March 2019|
|Excellence awards full case history submission||09 May 2019|
|Excellence awards finalists announced||18 June 2019|