13th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
20-21 September 2018, Aveiro, Portugal
Welcome to ECIE 2018
The European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been running now for 13 years. This event has been held in Italy, Northern Ireland, France, Belgium, Portugal, and Finland to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching and research.
The 13th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be hosted by University of Aveiro, Portugal and the Conference Chair will be Professor Carlos Costa.
For the 4th consecutive year, ECIE hosts the final round of The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards.
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||12 March 2018|
|Full paper due for review||19 April 2018|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||28 June 2018|
|Earlybird registration closes||12 July 2018|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||26 July 2018|
|Final Author registration date||16 August 2018|
|Excellence awards abstract submission||05 April 2018|
|Excellence awards notification of abstract acceptance||16 April 2018|
|Excellence awards full case history submission||26 May 2018|
|Excellence awards finalists announced||05 July 2018|
ECIE Publication Opportunities
ECIE Publication Opportunities
Papers accepted for the ECIE after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-1050) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development an possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management published by Interscience ISSNs - online: 1741-5098 - print: 1368-275X
- Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1747-6763 print: 1549-9324
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1753-0679 print: 1753-0660
- International Journal of Technology Marketing published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1741-8798 print: 1741-878X
- Journal of Technology, Innovation & Education (JTIE), published by Springer ISSN: 2197-9855
- Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (JIE) (Open access) ISSN: 2192-5372
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI) published by Nowy Sącz Business School, Poland ISSNs - online 2299-7326, print: 2299-7075
- International Journal of Innovation Science Published by Emerald ISSN 1757-2223
- Journal of Innovation Economics and Management ((I-JIEM) Published by WSB-National Louis University ISSN: 2032-5355
ECIE Conference Accreditations
Accreditations & Listings
- listed in the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science(WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- listed in the Elsevier SCOPUS abstract and citation database
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- listed in the EBSCO database
- indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar
Conference proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body, this process can take several months.