19th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
26-27 September 2024, Paris, France
CESI, Paris-Nanterre, France
Welcome to ECIE 2024
The European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been running now for 19 years. This event has been held in Italy, Northern Ireland, France, Belgium, Portugal, and Finland to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching and research. The 19th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be hosted by CESI, Paris-Nanterre, France and the Conference Chair will be Stephanie Buisine.
For the 10th consecutive year, ECIE will host the final round of The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards.
Personal Message from the Conference Chairs
The role of innovation and entrepreneurship in society, which has evolved throughout the history of mankind, is still transforming today. Beyond limitless invention, beyond endless growth, we now view Innovation as a means to shift paradigm for building a humanistic, fair, and sustainable future, with a positive impact on the world.
We are pleased to invite researchers and practitioners worldwide to share their vision during the 19th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ECIE) to be held on 26-27 September 2024 at CESI, Paris-Nanterre, France.
Together, let’s take up the challenge of meaningful innovation and entrepreneurship!
|Abstract submission deadline
|06 March 2024
|Notification of abstract acceptance
|20 March 2024
|Full paper due for review
|25 April 2024
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)
|04 July 2024
|Earlybird registration closes
|18 July 2024
|Final paper due (with any changes)
|01 August 2024
|Final Author registration date
|22 August 2024
|Excellence awards abstract submission
|17 April 2024
|Excellence awards notification of abstract acceptance
|01 May 2024
|Excellence awards full case history submission
|10 June 2024
|Excellence awards finalists announced
|11 July 2024
Papers accepted for the ECIE after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-1050) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Proceedings are accessible here: https://papers.academic-conferences.org/index.php/ecie
Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development and possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management published by Interscience ISSNs - online: 1741-5098 - print: 1368-275X
- Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1747-6763 print: 1549-9324
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1753-0679 print: 1753-0660
- International Journal of Technology Marketing published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1741-8798 print: 1741-878X
- Journal of Technology, Innovation & Education (JTIE), published by Springer ISSN: 2197-9855
- Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (JIE) (Open access) ISSN: 2192-5372
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI) published by Nowy Sącz Business School, Poland ISSNs - online 2299-7326, print: 2299-7075
- International Journal of Innovation Science Published by Emerald ISSN 1757-2223
- Journal of Innovation Economics and Management ((I-JIEM) Published by WSB-National Louis University ISSN: 2032-5355
- Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship Research Published by Emerald, ISSN: 2040-7246 are inviting conference presentation to be further developed into chapters for direct submission to the editors. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ECIE conference proceedings are published with an ISSN (2049-1069) and an ISBN will be issued on publication. These proceedings are:
- listed in the Web of Science (WoS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- indexed by Elsevier SCOPUS abstract and citation database
- indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar
- listed in the EBSCO database of Conference Proceedings
The Conference Proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body this process can take several months.