15th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
17-18 September 2020, a Virtual Conference
ACPI is continuing to prepare for our conferences scheduled for the remainder of the year and into next year. We are aware that the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 may affect your ability to attend an event in person, but we are integrating interactive virtual participation where attendance is not possible. We urge you to continue to submit your abstracts and papers in line with the published dates (extensions will be granted on request). For more details and regular updates please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A Virtual Conference hosted by ACPI and Università degli Studi Internazionali di Roma (UNINT),
Welcome to ECIE 2020
The European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been running now for 15 years. This event has been held in Italy, Northern Ireland, France, Belgium, Portugal, and Finland to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching and research. The 15th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be hosted by Università degli Studi Internazionali di Roma (UNINT), Italy and the Conference Chair will be Prof. Alessandro De Nisco.
For the 6th consecutive year, ECIE hosts the final round The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards.
Personal Message from the Conference Chairs
In this strange and new time we are living in innovation has become more important than ever. Businesses are learning to adapt and work in new ways whilst the global population has been forced to change its life and work style.
With this in mind the European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship is innovating and going online as a virtual event in 2020 hosted in congunction with Università degli Studi Internazionali di Roma (UNINT) and with Prof. Alessandro De Nisco as Conference Chair.
The conference will be an exciting platform for participants to share new ideas and research in a collaborative setting.
We look forward to engaging with you during ECIE 2020.
|Abstract submission deadline||STILL ACCEPTING ABSTRACTS|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||08 March 2020|
|Full paper due for review||16 April 2020|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||25 June 2020|
|Earlybird registration closes||09 July 2020|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||23 July 2020|
|Final Author registration date||13 August 2020|
|Excellence awards abstract submission||01 April 2020|
|Excellence awards notification of abstract acceptance||12 April 2020|
|Excellence awards full case history submission||22 May 2020|
|Excellence awards finalists announced||29 June 2020|
Papers accepted for the ECIE after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-1050) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development an possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management published by Interscience ISSNs - online: 1741-5098 - print: 1368-275X
- Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1747-6763 print: 1549-9324
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1753-0679 print: 1753-0660
- International Journal of Technology Marketing published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1741-8798 print: 1741-878X
- Journal of Technology, Innovation & Education (JTIE), published by Springer ISSN: 2197-9855
- Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (JIE) (Open access) ISSN: 2192-5372
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI) published by Nowy Sącz Business School, Poland ISSNs - online 2299-7326, print: 2299-7075
- International Journal of Innovation Science Published by Emerald ISSN 1757-2223
- Journal of Innovation Economics and Management ((I-JIEM) Published by WSB-National Louis University ISSN: 2032-5355
- Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship Research Published by Emerald, ISSN: 2040-7246 are inviting conference presentation to be further developed into chapters for direct submission to the editors. For more information contact: email@example.com
- listed in the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science(WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- listed in the Elsevier SCOPUS abstract and citation database
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- listed in the EBSCO database
- indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar
Conference proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body, this process can take several months.