16th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
16-17 September 2021, Lisbon, Portugal
ACPI is continuing to prepare for our conferences scheduled for the remainder of the year and into next year. We are aware that the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 may affect your ability to attend an event in person, but we are integrating interactive virtual participation where attendance is not possible. We urge you to continue to submit your abstracts and papers in line with the published dates (extensions will be granted on request). For more details and regular updates please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE), Portugal
Welcome to ECIE 2021
The European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been running now for 16 years. This event has been held in Italy, Northern Ireland, France, Belgium, Portugal, and Finland to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching and research. The 16th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be hosted by Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE), Portugal and the Conference Chair will be Florinda Matos
For the 7th consecutive year, ECIE hosts the final round of The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards.
Personal Message from the Conference Chairs
We live in a challenging time for humanity. Many of our values and achievements are being undermined by the COVID-19 pandemic. More than ever, the capacity for innovation of each organization and each country will be crucial to finding solutions for a more sustainable, more egalitarian, and more focused society for the common good. In this context, it will be resilient entrepreneurs and innovators who can make a difference by rebuilding companies and organizations and creating a new paradigm based on more agile, resilient, and sustainable organizations.
The organizers of ECIE aim to strengthen the debate on innovation issues affecting the future of our society and the next generations. Thus, researchers, students, entrepreneurs and all those who wish to contribute to the discussion on the subject are invited to participate in the next ECIE, which will take place in Portugal, at Iscte - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa, on 16 - 17 September 2021.
|Abstract submission deadline||24 February 2021|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||05 March 2021|
|Full paper due for review||15 April 2021|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||24 June 2021|
|Earlybird registration closes||08 July 2021|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||22 July 2021|
|Final Author registration date||12 August 2021|
|Excellence awards abstract submission||07 April 2021|
|Excellence awards notification of abstract acceptance||16 April 2021|
|Excellence awards full case history submission||26 May 2021|
|Excellence awards finalists announced||05 July 2021|
Papers accepted for the ECIE after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-1050) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development an possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management published by Interscience ISSNs - online: 1741-5098 - print: 1368-275X
- Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1747-6763 print: 1549-9324
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1753-0679 print: 1753-0660
- International Journal of Technology Marketing published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1741-8798 print: 1741-878X
- Journal of Technology, Innovation & Education (JTIE), published by Springer ISSN: 2197-9855
- Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (JIE) (Open access) ISSN: 2192-5372
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI) published by Nowy Sącz Business School, Poland ISSNs - online 2299-7326, print: 2299-7075
- International Journal of Innovation Science Published by Emerald ISSN 1757-2223
- Journal of Innovation Economics and Management ((I-JIEM) Published by WSB-National Louis University ISSN: 2032-5355
- Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship Research Published by Emerald, ISSN: 2040-7246 are inviting conference presentation to be further developed into chapters for direct submission to the editors. For more information contact: email@example.com
- listed in the ISI Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- listed in the Elsevier SCOPUS abstract and citation database
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- listed in the EBSCO database
- indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar
Conference proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body, this process can take several months.