18th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
21-22 September 2023, Porto, Portugal
ACI is taking a hybrid approach towards conferences this year. We are planning to run our series of conferences as physical events with the option for participants to join virtually. If when it draws close to the time of the event, we are unable to meet in person due to COVID-19 restrictions the conference will move fully into the virtual format. We urge you to continue to submit your abstracts and papers in line with the published dates (extensions will be granted on request). For more details and regular updates please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Universidade Portucalense, Porto, Portugal
Welcome to ECIE 2023
The European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been running now for 18 years. This event has been held in Italy, Northern Ireland, France, Belgium, Portugal, and Finland to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching and research. The 18th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be hosted by Universidade Portucalense, Portugal and the Conference Chair will be Professor Fernando Moreira.
For the 9th consecutive year, ECIE will host the final round of The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards.
Personal Message from the Conference Chairs
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 18th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ECIE) to be held on 21-22 September 2023 at Universidade Portucalense, Porto, Portugal. This conference goes to the heart of all matters relating to Innovation and Entrepreneurship. It will bring together distinguished researchers and practitioners worldwide to explore innovative solutions in addressing complex Innovation and Entrepreneurship issues.
We welcome you to the ECIE and look forward to your participation.
|Abstract submission deadline||01 March 2023|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||15 March 2023|
|Full paper due for review||20 April 2023|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||29 June 2023|
|Earlybird registration closes||13 July 2023|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||27 July 2023|
|Final Author registration date||17 August 2023|
|Excellence awards abstract submission||12 April 2023|
|Excellence awards notification of abstract acceptance||26 April 2023|
|Excellence awards full case history submission||05 June 2023|
|Excellence awards finalists announced||04 July 2023|
Papers accepted for the ECIE after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-1050) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Proceedings are accessible here: https://papers.academic-conferences.org/index.php/ecie
Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development and possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management published by Interscience ISSNs - online: 1741-5098 - print: 1368-275X
- Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1747-6763 print: 1549-9324
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1753-0679 print: 1753-0660
- International Journal of Technology Marketing published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1741-8798 print: 1741-878X
- Journal of Technology, Innovation & Education (JTIE), published by Springer ISSN: 2197-9855
- Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (JIE) (Open access) ISSN: 2192-5372
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI) published by Nowy Sącz Business School, Poland ISSNs - online 2299-7326, print: 2299-7075
- International Journal of Innovation Science Published by Emerald ISSN 1757-2223
- Journal of Innovation Economics and Management ((I-JIEM) Published by WSB-National Louis University ISSN: 2032-5355
- Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship Research Published by Emerald, ISSN: 2040-7246 are inviting conference presentation to be further developed into chapters for direct submission to the editors. For more information contact: email@example.com