15th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security
12 March- 13 March 2020, Norfolk, Virginia
Welcome to ICCWS 2020
ICCWS uniquely addresses cyber security, cyber warfare and information warfare.
For the past 15 years ICCWS has developed into an important conference in the cyber-security field, attracting academics, military professionals and practitioners from around the world to present their research findings in the form of empirical studies, case histories and other theoretical and practical contributions. In addition doctoral degree candidates find this conference a valuable opportunity to network with others and have the opportunity to present papers and posters.
Over the years the Conference has been attended by a variety of security and military organisations including Cyber Security Policy Research Institute, more than 10 national defence colleges, NATO, SHAPE etc.
|Abstract submission deadline||23 August 2019|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||03 September 2019|
|Full paper due for review||11 October 2019|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||20 December 2019|
|Earlybird registration closes||06 January 2020|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||17 January 2020|
|Final Author registration date||07 February 2020|
ICCWS Publication Opportunities
ICCWS Publication Opportunities
Papers accepted for the ICCWS after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-9870) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development and possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- International Journal of Information and Computer Security published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1744-1773 print: 1744-1765
- Journal of Information Warfare (classified by the Australian Research Council): (ISSN 1445-3312 (Printed) ISSN 1445-3347 (Online))
- International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism (IJCWT) published by Information Resources Management Association, USA.( DOI: 10.4018/IJCWT, ISSN: 1947-3435, EISSN: 1947-3443).
- International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics published by Inderscience UK (ISSN:1751-1911X).
ICCWS Conference Accreditations
Accreditations & Listings
ICCWS 2018 Conference and Journal Accreditations
Proceedings of the International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ICCWS ) are:
- indexed in the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK.
- listed in the EBSCO database of Conference Proceedings
- listed on Google Scholar
- listed on Google Book Search
- indexed by Elsevier SCOPUS
The Conference Proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body this process can take up to several months.