- Academic Papers
- Case Studies
- Work in-Progress Papers
- Round Table Discussion Proposals
- PhD Papers
- Non- Academic or Practitioner Contributions
The International Conference on Gender Research (ICGR) is an opportunity for academics, practitioners and consultants from around the world who are involved in the study, management and development of gender related issues in business, the public sector and in education to come together and exchange ideas.
There are several strong strands of research and interest that are developing in the area including Gender and social inclusion, Gender and democracy, Women’s empowerment in science and in other areas and Men and masculinities, to mention only a few.
This conference has been established to address these and other pertinent topics and is intended to become a leading event for those researching and working in the field from around the world.
All Papers accepted for ICGR after the double-blind peer review process will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The Proceedings is a published book with an ISBN and ISSN.
Please see the ICGR Call for Papers, important dates below.
- Gender and social inclusion
- Gender and ICT
- Gender and education
- Gender and democracy
- Gender equality
- Gender in the workplace
- Women’s empowerment in science and in other areas
- Feminist studies
- Men and masculinities
- Gender and small and medium sized enterprises
- Gender and entrepreneurship
- Gender and law
- Gender and English literature, fiction and writing
- Gender economics
- Gender Stereotypes and bias in Education and Work
- The Power of Power: The Gender Wars and Academic Freedom of Speech
- The Baby and the Bathwater
- Working Families and Care-Giving: strains, strategies and solutions
- Gender and Social Justice
- Women in Family Business
- Women and Leadership
- Gender Gap in the Workplace
- Intersectionality and Leadership: Creating leaders through the eyes of “whiteness”
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||20 September 2019|
|Full paper due for review||31 October 2019|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||09 January 2020|
|Earlybird registration closes||23 January 2020|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||06 February 2020|
|Final Author registration date||27 February 2020|