- Academic Papers
- Case Studies
- Work in-Progress Papers
- Round Table Discussion Proposals
- PhD Papers
- Non- Academic or Practitioner Contributions
The International Conference on Gender Research (ICGR) is an opportunity for academics, practitioners and consultants from around the world who are involved in the study, management and development of gender related issues in business, the public sector and in education to come together and exchange ideas.
There are several strong strands of research and interest that are developing in the area including Gender and social inclusion, Gender and democracy, Women’s empowerment in science and in other areas and Men and masculinities, to mention only a few.
This conference has been established to address these and other pertinent topics and is intended to become a leading event for those researching and working in the field from around the world.
All Papers accepted for ICGR after the double-blind peer review process will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The Proceedings is a published book with an ISBN and ISSN.
Please see the ICGR Call for Papers, important dates below.
- Gender and social inclusion
- Gender and ICT
- Gender and education
- Gender and democracy
- Gender equality
- Gender in the workplace
- Women’s empowerment in science and in other areas
- Feminist studies
- Men and masculinities
- Gender and small and medium sized enterprises
- Gender and entrepreneurship
- Social Capital and Gender in Business
- Women in Family Business
- Gender, Media and Entertainment
- Gender Diversity in the Public Sector
- Gender Gap in Management and in the Workplace
- Gender Equality in Higher Education
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||01 October 2018|
|Full paper due for review||08 November 2018|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||17 January 2019|
|Earlybird registration closes||31 January 2019|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||14 February 2019|
|Final Author registration date||07 March 2019|