3rd International Conference on Gender Research
2 - 3 April 2020, University of Reading, UK
University of Reading, United Kingdom
Welcome to ICGR 2020
Despite some advances being made in the area, topics related to gender research remain pertinent and are gaining momentum in a changing society. It is thus important to empower and to develop research on specific gender topics, in order to acquire a clearer understanding and to obtain important insights. Now in its third year the International Conference on Gender Research intends to be established in the cutting edge of gender research and we welcome everyone researching in this area to present their work and to the scientific community.
ICGR 2020 is being held at the University of Reading, UK on 2-3 April, the Conference Chair is Dr Karen Jones and the Programme Chairs are Dr Claire Collins, Dr Madeleine Davies, Dr Marina Della Giusta and Professor Grace James.
Personal Message from the Conference Chairs
We are looking forward to welcoming participants to the University of Reading, UK on the 2-3 April 2020 for the 3rd International Conference on Gender Research. We have been followers of the conference and looking forward to the opportunity to share ideas and network with a diverse group of ICGR participants. In 2020, in Reading, we are excited to showcase our diverse city and institution.
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||20 September 2019|
|Full paper due for review||31 October 2019|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||09 January 2020|
|Earlybird registration closes||23 January 2020|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||06 February 2020|
|Final Author registration date||27 February 2020|
Papers accepted for the ICGR after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2516-2802) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development an possible publication in the journal listed below. You will need to submit your revised paper directly to the journal using the prescribed submission method. If selected to publish in the journal authors will be expected to have developed the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- Journal of Management and Governance (in Fast-Track) published by Springer US
- International Journal of Organizational Analysis published by Emerald Publishing
- The Role of Women in Management and the Workplace published by Palgrave Communications
- Measuring Business Excellence published by Emerald Insight
- Special issue "Digital Women Entrepreneurship and Technology”, Guest Editor: Prof. Paola Paoloni, published by InderScience
- European Journal of Women's Studies published by SAGE Journals will accept papers based on conference presentations to the journal. These should be submitted directly to the journal.
- Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- Google Scholar
- Google Book Search