- Academic Papers
- Case Studies
- Work in-Progress Papers
- Round Table Discussion Proposals
- PhD Papers
- Non- Academic or Practitioner Contributions
The International Conference on Gender Research (ICGR) is an opportunity for academics, practitioners and consultants from around the world who are involved in the study, management and development of gender related issues in business, the public sector and in education to come together and exchange ideas.
There are several strong strands of research and interest that are developing in the area including Gender and social inclusion, Gender and democracy, Women’s empowerment in science and in other areas and Men and masculinities, to mention only a few.
This inaugural conference has been established to address these and other pertinent topics and is intended to become a leading event for those researching and working in the field from around the world.
Please see the ICGR Call for Papers, important dates below.
- Gender and social inclusion
- Gender and ICT
- Gender and education
- Gender and democracy
- Gender equality
- Gender in the workplace
- Women’s empowerment in science and in other areas
- Feminist studies
- Men and masculinities
- Gender and small and medium sized enterprises
- Gender and entrepreneurship
In addition to the main conference topics, the advisory group invites submissions to the following mini tracks:
- Can we break the Glass-Ceiling?
- Female Resilience and Empowerment in Higher Education
- Gender in Family Business
- Gender Issues in Information Systems
- Women in Management and the Labour Market
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||02 October 2017|
|Full paper due for review||09 November 2017|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||18 January 2018|
|Earlybird registration closes||01 February 2018|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||15 February 2018|
|Final Author registration date||08 March 2018|