11th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
15-16 September 2016, Jyväskylä, Finland
Welcome to ECIE 2016
The European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been running now for 11 years. This event has been held in Italy, Northern Ireland, Belgium, Portugal, to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching and research.
ECIE 2016 is being held co-hosted by JAMK University of Applied Science and Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics in Finland on 15-16 September. The conference chair is Minna Tunkkari-Eskelinen.
This conference hosts The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards.
A recent addition to this conference is the Workshop which will be held on the day preceding the conference.
The University of Jyväskylä is also hosting The 10th Finnish Entrepreneurship Education conference on the 13-14 September. For more information click here.
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance|
|Full paper due for review|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||23rd June 2016|
|Earlybird registration closes||7th July 2016|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||21st July 2016|
|Final Author registration date||11th August 2016|
|Excellence awards abstract submission|
|Excellence awards notification of abstract acceptance|
|Excellence awards full case history submission|
|Excellence awards finalists announced||14th July 2016|
ECIE Publication Opportunities
ECIE Publication Opportunities
Papers accepted for the ECIE will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-1050) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for publication in:
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management published by Interscience ISSNs - online: 1741-5098 - print: 1368-275X
- Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1747-6763 print: 1549-9324
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1753-0679 print: 1753-0660
- International Journal of Technology Marketing published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1741-8798 print: 1741-878X
- Journal of Technology, Innovation & Education (JTIE), published by Springer ISSN: 2197-9855
- Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (JIE) (Open access) ISSN: 2192-5372
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI) published by Nowy Sącz Business School, Poland ISSNs - online 2299-7326, print: 2299-7075
- Finnish Business Review (FBR), (Open access) published by JAMK University of Applied Sciences, online ISSN: 2341-9938
- International Journal of Innovation Science Published by Emerald ISSN 1757-2223
ECIE Conference Accreditations
Accreditations & Listings
- listed in the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science(WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- listed in the EBSCO database
- indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar
Conference proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body, this process can take several months.