16th European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security
29-30 June 2017, Dublin, Ireland
Welcome to ECCWS 2016
Welcome to ECCWS 2017
It is now 16 years since the European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ECCWS) was established. It has been held in Germany, Finland, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, England, The Netherlands to mention only a few of the countries which have hosted it. This conferences attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, military personnel, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of the cyber security community. ECCWS is generally attended by participants from more than 30 countries. The Journal of Information Warfare regularly publishes a number of the papers presented at this conference.
ECCWS 2017 is being held at University College Dublin where the Conference Chair is Dr. Mark Scanlon and the Programme Chair is Dr. Nhien-An Le-Khac.
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||18 December 2016|
|Full paper due for review||26 January 2017|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||6 April 2017|
|Earlybird registration closes||20 April 2017|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||4 May 2017|
|Final Author registration date||25 May 2017|
ECCWS Publication Opportunities
ECCWS Publication Opportunities
Papers accepted for the ECCWS will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-9870) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Papers that have been presented at the Conference will be considered for further development and publication in the following journals:
- International Journal of Information and Computer Security published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1744-1773 print: 1744-1765
- Journal of Information Warfare (classified by the Australian Research Council): (ISSN 1445-3312 (Printed) ISSN 1445-3347 (Online))
- International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism (IJCWT) published by Information Resources Management Association, USA.( DOI: 10.4018/IJCWT, ISSN: 1947-3435, EISSN: 1947-3443).
- International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics published by Inderscience UK (ISSN:1751-1911X).
- Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law published by the Association of Digital Forensics, Security and Law ISSNs 1558-7215 (print) and 1558-7223 (online).
ECCWS Conference Accreditations
Accreditations & Listings
ECCWS 2016 Conference and Journal Accreditations
Proceedings of the European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ECCWS) are:
- indexed in the Thomson Reuters ISI (WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- listed in EBSCO database of Conference Proceedings
- listed in the ProQuest database
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- listed on Google Scholar
- listed on Google Book search
- indexed by Elsevier SCOPUS
- Ranked by the Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers
Conference proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body, this process can take several months.