11th European Conference on Information Systems Management
14-15 September 2017
(Formerly the European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation - ECIME)
Welcome to ECISM 2017
The European Conference on IS Management (formally known as the European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation ECIME) has been running now for 9 years. This event has been held in England, Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands, to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 30 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of the management of information systems.
ECISM 2017 is being held at the University of Genoa, Italy on 14-15 September 2017. The Conference Chair is Professor Paola Demeri.
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||5 March 2017|
|Full paper due for review||13 April 2017|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||22 June 2017|
|Earlybird registration closes||6 July 2017|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||20 July 2017|
|Final Author registration date||10 August 2017|
ECISM Publication Opportunities
Papers accepted for the ECISM will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2048-8912) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Papers that have been presented at the Conference will be considered for further development and publication in:
- Electronic Journal of IS Evaluation (ISSN 1566-6379) published by ACPIL,
- Papers presented at ECISM will be considered for publication in a book in the Progress of IS series published by Springer (http://www.springer.com/series/10440)
- Papers presented in the accounting information systems track will be considered for a fast track submission to the Journal of Information Systems (JIS) (http://aaajournals.org/loi/isys)
- The Electronic Journal of Management will consider papers presented at ECISM for a special issue of the journal (www.impresaprogetto.it)
- Papers presented at the conference which are consistent with the journal’s scope will be considered for fast track submission to the International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (IJISSS) (http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-information-systems-service/1099)
- The International Journal of Information Technology and Management (http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijitm) will consider papers presented at ECISM for a special issue of the journal
ECISM Conference Accreditations
Accreditations & Listings
- listed in the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science(WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK.
- ranked B in the Australian CORE rankings for conference proceedings
- listed in the EBSCO database of Conference Proceedings
- indexed by Compendex (EI) Engineering Information research citation database
- ranked C in the Australian Research Council ERA Conference List
- indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar
- indexed by Elsevier SCOPUS
Conference proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body, this process can take several months.