10th European Conference on Information Systems Management
8-9 September 2016
(Formerly the European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation - ECIME)
Welcome to ECISM 2016
The European Conference on IS Management (formally known as the European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation ECIME) has been running now for 9 years. This event has been held in England, Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands, to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 30 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of the management of information systems.
ECISM 2016 is being held at the University of Évora, Portugal on 8-9 September 2016. The Conference Chair is Professor Paulo Silva.
|Abstract submission deadline|
|Notification of abstract acceptance|
|Full paper due for review|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||16 June 2016|
|Earlybird registration closes||30 June 2016|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||14 July 2016|
|Final Author registration date||4 August 2016|
ECISM Publication Opportunities
Papers accepted for the ECISM will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2048-8912) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication.
Papers that have been presented at the Conference will be considered for further development and publication in:
- Electronic Journal of IS Evaluation (ISSN 1566-6379) published by ACPIL,
ECISM Conference Accreditations
Accreditations & Listings
- listed in the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science(WOS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK.
- ranked B in the Australian CORE rankings for conference proceedings
- listed in the EBSCO database of Conference Proceedings
- indexed by Compendex (EI) Engineering Information research citation database
- ranked C in the Australian Research Council ERA Conference List
- indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar
- indexed by Elsevier SCOPUS
Conference proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body, this process can take several months.